The Tree House is an indoor playground and exploration space for children ages 0 through 4 and their parents/caregivers. In addition to general play areas, the Tree House has a designated infant space, a climbing wall, a tire swing and of course a Tree House! For more information call 906-482-9363.
For a list of current Tree Hours, click here.
NEW RATES (effective September 1, 2019)
- One Year Family Membership: $230
- Academic Year Family Membership (September- May): $180
- Fall (September-January 15) OR Winter (January 16 -May) Semester Family Membership: $100
- Summer Special (June-August): $65
- Daily Family Fee: $6
- Punch card: 6 visits for $30
*Special classes and events may incur an addition fee.
**This is a community playground and no one will be turned away. All are welcome! Scholarships and income-based memberships are available and applications are available at the front desk. Contact KFRC director, Iola Brubaker at 482-9363 for more information or complete and return the following: scholarship application 2021-2022
Registration which includes a waiver of agreement is required for Keweenaw Family Resource Center programs including the Tree House. Parent Handbooks containing the policies and rules of The Tree House and playgroups are available at the desk. To save time, you may download the registration form and handbook and bring it them your first Tree House outing.
– Please note that while the registration can be filled out upon arrival at the Tree House, it MUST be filled out by a parent or guardian.
– Please note that the Tree House is a shoe free zone. We do not permit bare feet so please remember socks. For $1 families may purchase a pair of socks at the desk.
Preschool Teachers: Fields trip are welcome at the Tree House. Please review our field trip guidelines. We ask that classrooms use the following Tree House Waiver for parents to sign. Field trips must be scheduled in advance by calling 482-9363.
For more pictures of what happens at the Tree House, check out our gallery!
The magic number to graduate from KFRC programming.
Why 5? While we know it may be not be convenient for families with older children to attend Playgroups or the Tree House, there is a big difference in the way a 5 year old plays and the way a toddler plays. And while we do wish we could be everything to everybody, the KFRC is committed to establishing and enforcing best practices for early child development in our programs.