- This event has passed.
Tree House Open Hours
September 5, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The Tree House is an indoor playground and exploration space for children ages 0 through 4. We are not a drop off center. In addition to general play areas, the Tree House has a designated infant space, a climbing wall, a lily pond, a tire swing and of course a Tree House! For more information check out the Tree House FAQs.
NEW RATES (effective September 1, 2019)
- One Year Family Membership: $230
- Academic Year Family Membership (September- May): $180
- Fall (September-January 15) OR Winter (January 16 -May) Semester Family Membership: $100
- Summer Special (June-August): $65
- Daily Family Fee: $6
- Punch card: 6 visits for $30
*This is a community playground and no one will be turned away. All are welcome! Scholarships and income-based memberships are available and applications are available at the front desk. Contact KFRC director, Iola Brubaker at 482-9363 for more information or complete and return the following: scholarship app 2018-19
Registration which includes a waiver of agreement is required for Keweenaw Family Resource Center programs including the Tree House. Parent Handbooks containing the policies and rules of The Tree House and playgroups are available at the desk. To save time, you may download the registration form and handbook and bring it them your first Tree House outing.
– Please note that while the registration can be filled out upon arrival at the Tree House, it MUST be filled out by a parent or guardian.
– Please note that the Tree House is a shoe free zone. We do not permit bare feet so please remember socks. For $1 families may purchase a pair of socks at the desk.