Little Engines Playgroups are currently full but you may call to be put on a waiting list for the next session.
It is a sensory and developmental playgroup for children ages three through five years old. They are designed to support children who:
- Become over-whelmed by day-to-day activities.
- Struggle to do things other children his/her age can do.
- Find it difficult to participate in group activities with other children.
- Have difficulty communicating needs or wants.
Little Engines Playgroups will:
- Be limited to 4 to 6 children (ages 3 –5) per session.
- Be designed with play-based and hand-on activities.
- Foster your child’s motor, self-care, behavioral, cognitive, and social skills.
- Encourages development & school readiness.
*Little Engines Playgroup participation is limited and will be based on recommendations from an early childhood professional (childcare provider, teacher, medical/therapy provider, home visitor, KFRC staff etc.) Parent/caregiver hands-on participation with the child is required.
Location: KFRC Tree House Indoor Playground For more information about this Free Program or to register call 906-482-9363 or email info@KFRCkids.org.